Financial Accountant (EN)
Our finance squad builds bridges with the rest of the organization and is essential to achieving our goal: world domination! Are you the financial top player we are looking for to conquer the world with our software?
Nmbrs® is a fast-growing organization without managers where more than 100 highly educated employees work together to develop payroll-HR software for the Dutch and Swedish markets.
You will be working with systems such as Twinfield, Basecone, Payt and Hubspot.
Your activities will consist of the following:
Accounts Payable Administration
- You are responsible for recording all invoices and expenses within the 4 entities using an authorization tool;
- Keep the overview of outstanding items up to date;
- Providing weekly payments based on system output;
- Maintaining the authorization matrix within our scan and recognizing tooling, so that more automation can be done based on this accuracy;
- Reconcile bank accounts and credit card statements, at least on a weekly basis;
- Cash management in various countries, such as the timely funding of the relevant bank accounts so that payments in Portugal and Sweden can be made on time;
- Preparing all VAT returns;
- Consultation of transactions with foreign external auditors;
- Processing salary payments abroad.
- Being able to take care of the invoicing in the absence of colleagues;
- Jointly taking care of debtor management using the Payt tool.
- Keeping insight into the monthly recurring costs, monitoring suspense accounts;
- Journalization of general ledger adjustments;
- Monthly reconciliation of intercompany bookings;
- Process and maintain fixed assets and post the associated depreciation;
- Taking care of the files for the annual work to be delivered;
- Taking care of the monthly budget reports to the various business units.
Working at Nmbrs
We have no managers and all of the responsibilities that would fall on them, fall on everyone. This means that it’s everyone’s responsibility to give feedback, recognise our colleagues, address people when something is not right, give a helping hand in recruitment and make sure our surroundings are in order. We all work together to make Nmbrs a great product and a great place to work!
What we offer you
- Nmbrs is a flat, international organization in which you have the freedom to do what you are good at, in an agile working environment;
- A personal coach who not only helps you with your personal and professional growth but also the development of your squad;
- We ensure a healthy work-life balance;
- To support the well-being of our employees, we provide the possibility to collect equipment from the office, but we have also allocated a budget for extra supplies to facilitate working from home;
- Weekly and monthly activities to maintain health, commitment and connection with each other;
- Nice weather? What could be better than cruising the Amsterdam canals? Take your colleagues or your friends on our own Nmbrs boat! Did you know that you can also use it privately?;
- The opportunity to work from our Lisbon office while staying in our own apartment there. And the possibility, when the apartment is free, to use it for your own trips to Portugal.
Working from home during corona
We currently follow the guidelines set by the government, which for the time being, means that we work entirely from home
We are looking for you if you have:
- A completed MBO + education in the field of finance;
- Three years of relevant work experience within Dutch companies;
- A drive to constantly improve processes;
- Knowledge of Twinfield and Basecone (preferably);
- Knowledge of Excel;
- Fluent in English.