Human Resources Intern
We are Nmbrs and we develop an HR- and Payroll software for the Dutch and Swedish market! Doesn’t sound very cool, but we are for sure. We can hear you thinking, what makes you so cool then?
Let us tell you:
- We work the agile way and without managers, this means we are self-responsible for organizing our work:
- We have young teams, work hard and we love to hang out with each other;
- We have breakfast and lunch in our own office restaurant;
- Besides an office in Amsterdam we also have an office in the beautiful city of Lisbon;
- We kick off the summer by bringing in all offices together for an amazing event at a very secret location that gets crazier each year;
- We ensure a healthy balance between your professional and personal life;
- We have company bikes, cars and even a boat on the beautiful Amsterdam canals that you can use;
- We’re a little different, not crazy. And we hope you are too.
We are looking for one new team member that is willing to start from September 2020 in our Employee Experience Squad.
HR intern - Employee Experience
You are going to help create the best work environment for all Nmbrs employees. Your activities will include:
- Take part in the Pre-Onboarding & Onboarding of new hires;
- Oversee & conduct the First-year Feedback development conversations;
- Oversee compensation & benefits and Personnel mutation;
- Learn about Dutch and Portuguese labour law;
- Support decision making by gathering and analyzing data, combined with a focus on external best practices;
- Work on employee experience projects such as a healthy work environment, cultural inclusion, and (remote) team collaboration.
What you can expect from the internship:
- A daily mentor to help guide you through the learning and growing process at Nmbrs;
- Learn how to work in a manager-free environment by taking ownership of your work;
- Get responsibilities from day one that are connected to the goals we want to achieve;
- Give your personal perspective on ongoing team projects and create your own;
- Play a strategic role in our weekly and monthly meetings
We are looking for you if you are:
- Currently studying Human Resources/Work and Organisational Psychology, Psychology or similar;
- You are currently enrolled at a Dutch College/University;
- Looking for an internship starting in September 2020, with a minimum duration of 4 months and able to work 3.5 or 4 days per week;
- Someone who sees that HR is a combination of proactiveness, constant growth and empathy towards others;
- Previous experience is not needed, we are here to help you learn!