We are looking for a new Online Marketeer to join us in the Growth squad in Amsterdam.
Who we are
Nmbrs is a Software that automates and facilitates the life of HR and Accountant professionals so they have time to do what they are good at: think and plan the best HR experience for their employees.
We have the ambition to be in 20 countries by 2030. But with great ambitions come great challenges. To achieve that, we want to first increase our influence and brand awareness in the HR world in the Netherlands and in Sweden (the countries we are currently in).
How? With your creative and analytical insights, and together with your Squad members, you know how to understand the needs and challenges of our customers and translate them into concrete solutions.
These are some of the responsibilities you can expect from this role:
- Understand the needs and the characteristics of our target audience and their customer journey (time to breathe some HR!);
- Plan, optimise and execute our online strategy, measuring if it brings the results we need;
- Increase brand awareness and strengthen customer relationships by developing campaigns in social media, paid channels, email, landing pages, content and events;
- Collaborate with your squad to create new strategies and projects to accomplish our goals;
- Connect with different stakeholders from various roles: Content Marketeers, Event Marketeer, UI/UX Designers, Graphic Designers, HR Professionals, Sales, and Customer Success;
- Connect with external Marketing partners to help Nmbrs grow;
- Come up with new ideas, analyse the actions we make and suggest improvements.
As you can see, this position offers a lot of opportunities strategy and operations-wise. You will not do it alone. At Nmbrs, we value collaboration and you will find a lot of passionate people with whom you will work together on a daily basis.
Your typical work week
We start the day with our daily stand up with the squad. Here, we discuss everyone’s tasks for the day (or week in the case of our Sprint review every Monday). Tuesday is our favourite day of the week because of the weekly Growth Hack session in the afternoon. Everyone in the squad is welcome to bring in their ideas. We pick a few and immediately execute together. You can think of anything you want, the more creative the better!
Tools you will come across with: Hubspot, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, UsabilityHub, and Jira
Some ongoing projects you will join in the Growth Squad:
- Develop the strategy for businesses and accountants in both The Netherlands and Sweden;
- Adapt and apply the Visma-Nmbrs rebranding to all Marketing communication platforms;
- Help push forward (and participate if you want) our new podcast series.
Working at Nmbrs
We have no managers and all of the responsibilities that would fall on them, fall on everyone. This means that it’s everyone’s responsibility to give feedback, recognise our colleagues, address people when something is not right, give a helping hand in recruitment and make sure our surroundings are in order. We all work together to make Nmbrs a great product and a great place to work!
Perks and Benefits
- A flat organisational structure that gives you the freedom to do what you do best;
- You’re not alone in this. A personal coach is there to help you with your personal and professional growth;
- A different, agile and no-managers HR approach;
- We ensure a healthy work-life balance;
- To support the well-being of our employees, we provide the possibility to collect equipment from the office, but we have also allocated a budget for extra supplies to facilitate working from home;
- Weekly and monthly activities to maintain health, commitment and connection;
- Nice weather? Take your colleagues or your friends on our own Nmbrs boat!;
- We have an apartment in Lisbon and in Amsterdam that every employee can use;
- We’re a little different, not crazy. And we hope you are too.
We are looking for you, if you:
- Have a bachelor’s degree (HBO/WO level) in Marketing, Business administration or similar;
- At least 5 years of work experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge of the customer journey and B2B buyer personas;
Having Dutch as a native language and fluency in English;
- Curious to know more about the HR world;
- Nice-to-haves: SEO knowledge, A/B testing, Hubspot , and previous experience in SaaS/Software companies;
- Proactive approach!