Quality Assurance Engineer
Will you be part of our team and help rocketing payroll processing to the new era? Nmbrs is now hiring a new Software tester to join our QA team. Together you'll develop and maintain an end-to-end automation testing framework for our .Net application, supporting the current implementation and our transition to microservices architecture. Furthermore you'll be part of a cross-functional squad in close cooperation with 2 talented engineers, and a product owner, in an open and distributed environment.
What we have to offer
- You will be part of a global, young and bold company.
- We have an ambitious environment where we constantly challenge ourselves. We strongly believe in autonomy and provide a support system to new employees. You will have a Mentor and a Buddy assigned to you, to find your way within Nmbrs. We have coaches available to support squads and teams to make this approach succeed or to develop your soft skills
- You can join one of the many initiatives to sport or have fun together outside work. (bouldering, crossfit, pub-quiz). Nothing is mandatory, only if you like to join
- Education on the newest quality tools, testing methods and best practices. Working occasionally in the other office in Amsterdam or Lisbon, while staying in our own apartment, also free to use for private trips
- University degree in Computer Science or a strong technical background Experience with setting up and maintaining test automation frameworks for web based applications.
- Knowledge with load and performance testing
- Experience with continuous Integration servers (e.g. teamcity, jenkins)
- At least three years of experience on QA automation tools, e.g. jMeter, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, etc.
- Good understanding of the software development process (agile surrounding and/or with multiple autonomous working teams).
- English is a must, Dutch or Portuguese is a nice to have
And if these soft skills and personality checks apply to you:
- Team player and you like to actively help your colleagues
- Up-to-date with newest quality standards, testing technologies and environments Keen to develop yourself and grow along with the company
- Assertive and perseverant